Description: Main Features:
- Low-frequency noise reduction: Listening to natural sounds
- Medical silicone that is suitable for long-term wear
- Comfortable to wear because of its lightweight
- Easy to use and adjust
- Suitable for the young and old generations
- Durable, soft texture that can be rotated 180 degrees left to right
- The small size (7 – 8 g) makes it easy to carry around
- Item Type: Hearing Aid
- Frequency response range: 450Hz~3000Hz
- Size: 7 – 8 g
- Color: As shown in the picture
- 1 × rearing aid
- 1 × package box
- 2 × earbuds
- 2 × button battery
How To Use The Product:
- Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
- Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
- Increase volume gradually to avoid a sudden increase in sound.
- If you hear a howling, check if the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
- Keep the ear plug clean
- Remove the battery if you don’t use it for a long time.
The cause of howling/noise: The internal amplifier and the microphone are close to each other of the hearing aid, and the sound is continuously received and expanded, so it has a certain possibility to produce howling after power-on. At present, small hearing aids and high-power hearing aids on the market can hardly avoid howling, and only full-digital hearing aids can avoid howling.
Ways to avoid howling/noise:
- When the power is high (the amplified sound is large), howling is more likely to occur. Therefore, gradually increasing the volume from low can effectively avoid howling.
- When the ear canal is completely sealed, there is no howling sound. Therefore, please use hearing aids after cleaning your ear canal, and test the earplugs from large to small to find the most suitable earplugs.
- After the hearing aid enters the ear canal, it is recommended to push the hearing aid with your fingers and hold it for 1-2 seconds, and then release it to fully extend the earplug.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why is there noise when wearing hearing aids? Many users buy it for their family members. If the buyer’s hearing is normal, they will try it on themselves. They will not hear clearly and are very noisy. They are generally considered to be noise. This is not noise. Regular hearing aids do not have so-called noise. They are generally called noise, voice. All hearing aids are available. Our hearing aids are made in strict accordance with the national noise standards. The average hearing patient cannot hear this noise. Some hearing loss is not so severe and can hear a little noise. This can be adapted slowly. A. Check whether the size of the earplugs (silicone) is appropriate and whether it is plugged tightly (hearing aids must not be in contact with the air. If the earplugs are not plugged tightly and air leakage will result in a loud current noise.) B. At the beginning, try to reduce the volume as much as possible, and generally try not to turn it to the maximum at the beginning (when you first wear it, please set the sound to the first or second gear) C. Sometimes family members are used to the previous hearing, so at the beginning, when using hearing aids, they will hear some unfamiliar sounds. They feel that this is noise, and I feel that I can hear clearly. In fact, this is the birth of a child that I can’t hear. It’s good to zoom in and adapt to a period of time. (At first, it is recommended to wear it for about 2-3 hours a day, and then slowly adapt after 2-3 weeks.)
- Why does the hearing aid hear the squeaking sound as soon as it is turned on? The main reason for the general whistling of hearing aids is the sound leakage at the contact part of the eardrum and the external auditory canal. The sound amplified by the hearing aid leaks through the gap in the ear canal and is amplified by the microphone, and it will produce coughing. Therefore, it is normal to open the opportunity to call. It is recommended to select the appropriate earplugs when using them, and then the sound is turned down and then plugged into the ear. it is okay.
- How to maintain and clean hearing aids? The habit of cleaning hearing aids, use the provided brush to remove the earwax or other tiny particles that have accumulated around the ear canal of the hearing aid, the volume adjustment knob, and the battery compartment, and then gently wipe the hearing aid with a soft cloth. Never use solvents and clean Liquid or oil cleaning hearing aids When the hearing aids are not in use, turn off the switch and open the battery door, which can extend the battery life. If the hearing aid is not turned off, it will emit a “squeaking” sound, which may attract the attention of children or pets and cause unnecessary damage.
I am not a doctor, psychiatrist, therapist, or professional, and I don’t play one on the internet. So the information provided herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Plus, before taking any decision based on what you find on this website, you are advised to consult a doctor or professional.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.