Facial wrinkles are defined as folds or series of bumps in the skin. They usually appear when a person ages or because of other factors that will be explained later. There are many areas in which wrinkles appear such as the face, neck, hands, and arms, There have been many methods that help to get rid of wrinkles, whether by natural or medical methods, the thing which we will talk about in this article.
There are many reasons for the formation of wrinkles on the face. Some of them can be controlled and others cannot. Some of the factors that are difficult to control are:
These are the most prominent ways that a doctor may resort to removing facial wrinkles:
Treatment with medicines:
An example of this is local retinoids derived from vitamin A, which reduce wrinkles, blemishes, and roughness of the skin, and include tretinoin (Renova, Retin-A), and tazarotene (Avage, Tazorac). When applied to the skin, they may reduce wrinkles, distortions, and roughness of the skin. It should be noted that you need to use sunscreen on a daily basis while using these medications so as not to damage the skin.
They can be used without a prescription, as they depend in part on active ingredients such as retinol, antioxidants, and some peptides that improve the complexion and reduce wrinkles.
Botox injections use a pure substance of botulinum toxin type A to inject in the face. It relaxes the muscles under the wrinkles only, and thus allows the skin to stretch smoothly, making it wrinkle-free.
Many different materials are used to fill wrinkles, such as synthetic compounds, collagen, or hyaluronic acid.
This technique removes the upper layer of the skin, leaving a slight wound sometimes unnoticeable. This stimulates the skin to produce abundant collagen to make the skin smoother and free from wrinkles.
Chemicals are used to exfoliate the upper layer of the skin in this treatment, which creates a reverse reaction for the skin by producing more collagen, for younger and smoother skin.
Skin peeling with dermabrasion technique:
the upper layer of skin cells is removed to allow the growth of new cells, which leads to the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles from the face, by using a suction device next to a mild crystal chemical peeling.
using many special devices which use heat to tighten the skin, and the results begin to appear gradually over a period of four to six months.
This process involves removing excess skin and fat in the lower face and neck, in addition to tightening the underlying muscles and tissues in the face. The results of this process last from five to ten years. It should be noted that the recovery period from this process is rather long besides some negative side effects such as bruising and swelling which may last for several weeks after this operation.
This product has the following features:
• Face&Neck Nutrition Nourishing: It removes acne, shrinks, and pores. It is anti-wrinkles. It has a tightening and a whitening effect.
• Non-porous mesotherapy: using a special pulse occurred by the double-clicked current, directly lead the nutrition into the dermal layer of the skin.
• Electroporation import: special currents activate the skin cells, make the effective skincare cream ingredients directly into the dermal layer.10 times increase the skin absorption!
• RF current: high-frequency electrical resistance heating improves sagging skin, aging wrinkles, promote lymphatic and blood circulation, and other care.
• LED phototherapy: It repairs and heals the micro gaps of the electroporation, needle-free mesotherapy ultra-fine skin, the skin pores, and has a 33calming anti-inflammatory effect.
Description And Specifications of the product:
Aloe vera gel contributes to reducing wrinkles by improving the elasticity of the skin because it contains malic acid. This is done by extracting the aloe vera gel from the aloe vera leaf, applying it to the face, leaving it for 15-20 minutes, then washing it with lukewarm water and dry it well.
Lemon juice contains a high percentage of citric acid, that is considered a powerful exfoliator for the skin. It removes dead skin cells, in addition to cleaning the skin deeply, which leads to the disappearance of blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging such as dark circles.
How to prepare and use lemon juice:
Gently rub the skin with lemon juice, leave it for 5-10 minutes, then wash the skin with water and dry it well. Repeat this two to three times a day to get the best results.
It gives the skin a natural glow and radiance, in addition to helping to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It also moisturizes the skin greatly and restores its elasticity to a large extent.
How to prepare and use coconut oil: Gently massage the skin with coconut oil with circular movements for several minutes, and leave the oil on the face for a whole night. Repeat it daily before going to sleep.
Description And Specifications:
The lactic acid and other natural enzymes found in yogurt work together to cleanse and narrow the pores, which positively affects the skin and reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and scars, and makes it smoother.
– Ingredients: 3-4 tablespoons of yogurt, one tablespoon of olive oil.
– How to prepare and use yogurt and olive oil mask: Mix the ingredients very well, then put the mask on the face and neck and leave for 20 minutes, After that, wash with lukewarm water and dry well. Repeat this twice a week to get the best results.
Here are some tips to take into consideration to avoid wrinkles and reduce their appearance:
1. Avoid excessive exposure to the sun, especially when the sun is scorching.
2. Reducing stress and psychological stress because that accelerates early aging.
3. stop smoking because it causes premature wrinkles and damages collagen.
4. Eat high amounts of vitamin C. You can find it in many foods such as oranges, berries, grapefruit, pineapple, broccoli, peppers, and spinach. Vitamin C boosts collagen production, fights free radicals and maintains youthful skin.
4. Get enough sleep, and sleep on the back to prevent the appearance of sleep lines that can turn into wrinkles.
5. Control your facial expressions, such as squinting or frowning the eyebrows, because they strain the facial muscles and cause the appearance of wrinkles.
I am not a doctor, psychiatrist, therapist, or professional, and I don’t play one on the internet. So the information provided herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Plus, before taking any decision based on what you find on this website, you are advised to consult a doctor or professional.
Explaining Allergy The immune system has been set up to protect our body from the harmful substances that try to enter, such as bacteria, viruses, and different types of microorganisms including dirt and germs. Sometimes, the immune system is too sensitive and does not react the right way to these microorganisms. In these cases, it...
What’s the keto diet? The Ketogenic Diet is defined as an eating plan which is low in carbohydrates and high in fat with moderate protein restriction to induce ketogenic without restricting fat intake. It is based on significantly reducing carbohydrates and increasing the fat content of foods. A key benefit of the keto diet is...